Although Miralys missed Liang painfully, she had no time to dwell on it with three toddlers and two babies to care for. Fortunately the police force had very generous maternity leave and Joshua and Tamara helped as much as they could. The first thing they did was teach the triplets how to talk.
Nia was left to herself quite a lot, as the triplets and twins required so much of her grandparents' and aunt's attention.
But Tamara was determined to have at least some family time together while the younger children were all asleep and made sure that Nia and the adults all ate together at least once a day for a family meal.
They had bought Nia a toy oven and various other toys and she enjoyed learning how to cook various small treats in it.
She also had great fun playing in her bathtub, although sometimes she felt a little lonely.
Mira and her parents also spent a lot of time potty training the triplets.
And all five small children shared a nursery, with special baby chairs to rock them to sleep at night.
Nia knew how much time the triplets and twins were taking up and she did her best to be helpful and give the adults less chores to do.
She was due to start school shortly and obtained permission to register for ballet classes after school.
At the end of each long day, Mira would phone Liang in China and tell him all about their children and what they had learned and got up to that day.
After the triplets had learned to talk (and begun chattering away nineteen to the dozen to each other and to the rest of the family) it was time to teach them to walk. As the adults each took one toddler to teach, Nia watched them and painted.
And in the evening, she sat down with the three of them and played with them at the blocks table.
Before running downstairs for a family meal with her aunt and grandparents.
Mira eventually decided that with so many small children around none of them had time to do most of the household chores and hired a cleaner to come in once a day and keep the house in order.
All too soon Nia's first day at school arrived and she nervously caught the school bus, unsure what it would be like around so many others her age.
Mira managed to find a little time to herself to practice her Sim Fu before the babies woke up in the morning.
And with them having learned to walk, talk and even nearly potty trained, she was able to let them play with various toys together.
Nia's first day at school went well, and at the end of the day her teacher, having noted how responsible a child she was, asked her to drop some permission slips in to the town hall.
When she got home, Mira made sure to sit down with her and help her with her homework, leaving her parents to look after the little ones for a while
All too soon, the twins' birthday arrived too. Dorilys grew up first
Swiftly followed by Dyan.
- Pacey Harris aged to young adult and got a job in the music industry
- Aquarius Ocean aged to adult
- Ramin & Joey McKinley aged to teenagers
- Gary Fields-Vamp and Adabella Sperie got engaged
- Glimmer Sabo and Pacey Harris got engaged after Glimmer got pregnant.
- Ellis and Nathaniel Harris-McKinley got married and had a baby boy called Salvador.
- Ramin McKinley got a part time job
- Gideon & Quynh Sperie-Harris got married and are expecting a baby
- Bryce Roman got a job in the military.
- Tyson Marlin got a job in science (he seems to be switching between science & the military repeatedly!)
- Anastasia McKinley aged to young adult and got a job in politics
- Dasia & Derrick Harris-Crist had a baby boy called Bryan
- Faye & Ryan McKinley-Crist had a baby boy called Torey.